Orders are shipped once every weekday; the cutoff time for same day shipping is 12pm (MST). Although cancellations or modifications are accepted, it may not always be fulfilled immediately as all orders are electronically processed and forwarded to the warehouse immediately upon confirmation of payment. No orders will be processed and no cancellation or modification requests will be taken during weekends and holidays.
FedEx or UPS ground is our default shipping method for orders outside of the Wasatch Front area. A Parts Chain vehicle is our default shipping method for orders within the Wasatch Front area. You may receive a package through USPS as well. It usually takes 2-7 business days for delivery. On orders shipped overnight or Second Day, all shipping carriers reserve the right to extend delivery time by 24 hours for residential addresses. Orders shipped via Parts Chain vehicle will be dropped off on the front porch/doorstep during our normal business hours (8am-5pm) unless otherwise specified.
We will send you email confirmation once your order has been shipped. A tracking number will be provided in the shipping confirmation email which will allow you to track your order on the carrier’s website. Orders shipped via Parts Chain vehicle will be sent a confirmation e-mail once the order is loaded in the vehicle. Some orders may ship separately and you will receive multiple emails with more than one tracking number. All confirmation emails are sent to the shipping email address.
You can track your order directly from our website, please visit the order status page. You will be asked to enter the order number, e-mail, First Name and Last Name to retrieve the status of your order. You can also track from the carrier’s website with your tracking number, which we will email you when your order has shipped. You may also call us at 801-746-2044 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
. Please include your name and order number in the email. We will respond to email inquiries within 1 business day.
- • We do not allow shipping to PO Box’s or APO/FPO addresses
- • Parts Chain, LLC welcomes international orders. We ship everywhere FedEx/UPS delivers. If you are an international customer, you can contact us at 801-746-2044 or email us at email@example.com for an additional shipping quote and assistance.
- • Please note that delays of shipment may occur due to foreign customs.
- • Customer is responsible for all custom charges, duty fees, or taxes that are due at the time of delivery.
- • Customer is also responsible to monitor their shipment progress and report any damage immediately. For any shipments that are refused or undeliverable, a restocking fee of $10 minimum or 20% of order amount will be deducted from the refund amount, whichever is greater. Additional shipping fee will apply if reshipment is requested. For International orders, undeliverable packages maybe subject to abandonment and customer will not be eligible for refund in this case.
- • In order to provide you with faster service, some orders may ship separately.
- • Our shipping charge consists of shipping fee and handling fee. Shipping charge is calculated during checkout and is based on the weight and dimension of the items you selected and the shipping destination.
Please inspect all packages thoroughly for missing, damaged or incorrect parts upon receiving your order. You may return any wrong parts to Parts Chain, LLC in its original condition and packaging for refund or exchange. All returns must be reported within 15 calendar days after delivery. You MUST call to get an RMA number and print out this form
. You then put the form into, or attach to, the box and write the RMA number on the outside of the box, this MUST be done in order to receive a refund or for an exchange. Returns must be received in our warehouse within 20 calendar days after issuing of the RMA number to be eligible for refund. If returning a part/order in person you must bring with you the original invoice and the card used to make the purchase in order to receive a refund. No returns will be accepted without an RMA number. We will refuse the package and return to sender if the RMA number is not written on the outside of the shipping box. You may be responsible for return postage. Returns must be packaged properly; we are not responsible for damaged returns that are resulted from improper packaging.
No returns will be accepted if NOT reported within 15 calendar days after delivery or returns is NOT received in our warehouse after 20 calendar days of issuing the RMA number. You will not be eligible for refund if either or both of these two deadlines have passed. Return items must be in their original condition and packaging; they may not be disassembled or damaged due to incorrect installation. We are not responsible for installation errors.
Not all items are returnable. Parts that arrive used, painted, or customized are not returnable. We will refuse said parts/orders and return to sender.
Shipping and handling fees are non-refundable. All returns are subject to a non-refundable 20% restocking fee. This restocking fee is charged on all returns that are not the direct result of our error.
*We will normally issue credit within 10 business days after we receive the return package in our warehouse. Once we receive the return item, we will forward it to the manufacturer for approval. Once the return has been approved by the manufacturer, we will credit the refund to the credit card you use to purchase the merchandise. You will receive a confirmation email the day you receive your refund. Please be aware that it takes up to 7 business days to post the credit to your bank account or credit card account. If you do not receive a refund after 10 business days, please contact customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org
Risk of Loss:
The risk of loss and title of any item is passed to the customer at the shipping point, which is when the carrier accepts the package for delivery. If the package is lost during transportation, we will help you to file the lost claim; we can only issue refund or send replacement after the lost claim is approved by the shipping carrier.